9.30.2008

Becky's One Skein Wonder


My dear friend Becky had mentioned that she liked my One Skein Wonder... I'm going to go ahead and stick my neck out here and say, probably 2 years ago...and I started one for her and got nearly complete and for stupid reason I never finished it. I think because the yarn was totally wrong, but I wouldn't admit it because I hate spending time on something only to onravel and start over.

So, going along with my plan to save money and consume less, I was going to finish that darn schrug and give it to her for her birthday. Because I'm also on a kick to finish my unfinished projects.
I just couldn't bear to give her the tan ugly mess, so I started over in a different color that I knew she would love.

And, yes, she freakin' loved it...announced that the purple I choose was her new color for the season and wigged out. And, proud to say it fit her perfectly and is adorable.

One Skein Wonder - CHECK...off the list!

No comments: