12.14.2004

In the Real World

I've had quite some time to rest since The Girlie Show. What an amazing success that was. Check out the party pics http://www.thegirlieshow.net. I am really proud of myself...not being ego-maniac or anything...just honest. From having a concept in my head to getting friends to join forces with me to having the biggest art show/party in the City...especially for the first year. There were over 600 people there. Just amazing.

So, things will be getting ready for next year coming in January. We are starting a little early this time...getting our ducks in a row...or should I say "Girlies" in a row. Hee Hee.

Other news...baby boy will be born next week. The litter is due and we can get him in February. Can't wait. Ape is in obedience class and doing okay. He minds when he wants to but is such a sweetie pie. We got him a new bed so he can hang out with us in the living room and he loves it...napping all the time. Precious.

No comments: