12.13.2007

PAY IT FORWARD

I hereby pledge to send a handmade gift to the first three people who comment on this entry. No real promises about time frame, but it’ll be within the next 365 days. In return, you have to post the same offer on your blog, and prepare to send a gift to three other people.

Remember, you have a year to get your gifts done! Please remember, you don’t have to knit or crochet to participate, anyone who can make a nice handmade gift is welcome to join.

NOTE: I GOT HOOKED UP ON THIS THROUGH AMY....EXCITED TO BE ON THE RECEIVING END ON THIS TOO!

4 comments:

meg said...

I don't blog anymore but almost everyone of my Christmas gifts is handmade. I love making presents for people. I think it's great you are doing this.

Kary said...

What a cool idea-and what a great way to encourage giving during the Christmas season!

AnneeApple said...

Ooo comment number 3 - that's me!

What a fab idea x

AnneeApple said...

Hi Erin,

Thanks for your message. Aw no worries about the Pay it Forward gift, I understand how times runs away from us... life's just too fast.

If you email me annee.mcbride@gmail.com I'll send you my address.

Best,
Apple x