8.16.2006

Aggrolites Pop the Trunk

The Aggrolites were in the City last night...had to go. They are an awesome Ska/Reggae band from LA. We got to see them at the Vegas scooter rally two years ago. And, I am so sleepy this morning because of staying out on a Tuesday night...not good. If you get the chance, go see them...fun people watching too. A lot of skinheads and punkers like them and they get out there and dance their asses off..so funny. But, they didn't play Pop the Trunk...bummer. Oh, and happened to meet a new knitter friend there...she was knitting in public and I caught her...awesome.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! It was nice to meet you last night! (Som is my nom de plume online, btw.) I'm looking forward to going to the OKC Stitch & Bitch meetings when y'all start up on Wednesdays. I needs me some weekly "me-time."

...also, I agree that the lack of Pop the Trunk last night was a tragedy. A tragedy, I tells ya!