9.23.2003

Been Sickly

What a cruddy weekend...planned on making all sorts of things for the show this weekend...Did I get anything done? No, why...I was sick sick sick...even went to the emergency room Sunday night. My husband was gone, boo hoo, so a sweet neighbor friend took me to the hospital and we were there until 3 in the morning. Just got back to work this afternoon and still don't feel too great. I wish I could have had more time to prepare for the show, but will have to do with what I have already to sell. I did put finishing touches on a scarf and hat last night while I was feeling descent. I took a pill they perscribed me at the hospital and it knocked me out until noon today. What a crazy feeling. Only take those for emergencies now. I pick my husband up tonight, yeah...so glad he's home.

No comments: