12.19.2005

I won! I won!

I won these awesome vintage Frye boots yesterday...hopefully will receive them before Christmas weekend. Love them! They better fit!

So, I had gotten these other "what I thought were" Frye boots for like $5 at Wall's Bargain Center...they are actually Dingo's and ended up being way to big to even fake wearing...not fun. I think they are men's boots. But, I'm just going to put those on ebay and try to make up for buying my new ones that I can now wear in comfort, I hope!

The Dingo's are really cool. They fit a friend of mine, but she wanted me to try to get some money from them instead of just giving them to her...what a sweetie...they are awfully cute though. I will post when I'm putting them up...they are probably a size 9 women's. Posted by Picasa

No comments: