12.23.2005

Loving This!

Isn't she fabulous?!!! Iris Apfel is still stunning and also so fascinating...she's got it going on...amazing style and the glasses are to die for. A woman after my heart...I am a freak for jewelry & accessories too by the way. I want her closet...of course now it's donated to the Costume Institute at the MET...maybe I'll get to see it one day. Lucky me I was in New York when the Jackie O clothing exhibit was up, like the last weekend. Oh my goodness...it was breathtaking...what an amazing thing to see...of course I got the coffee table book.

My mom also told me she bought me a book I've been lusting for for some time: Shocking! Elsa Schiapparelli story. I can't wait...but will have to until my birthday..May is a long way's away. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

amylovie said...

Very fashionista-ish.