3.16.2006

Bringin' up some memories they are

Doin' a little shoppin' on the ol' Ebay this week...came across some very familiar friends from my childhood. Several of these I still have in my toy chest my parents sent home with me recently. In my treasure box, I found my old Strawberry Shortcake set and the Dawn dolls as seen left...they are so cool. Searching through Ebay makes me want more, but I "need" shoes/purses, etc. more! So, I think I still have my old Donnie Osmond doll with purple socks. I thought he was so hot for some reason...maybe because I was like 6 or something.

These other toys are from babyhood...and isn't it strange that I remember them? The jack-in-the-box and the dolls. Pretty bizarre feelings I had while remembering back when...it was like I could smell the plastics and feel the fabrics these toys had back then...so special to have that come back. Wow! I want my imaginary children to have my toys to play with...hopefully they will love them as much as I did and still do. I have my Victorian dollhouse too...so I better have a girl when the time comes.

The 70's were definately the good ol' days and in my opinion the best ever era to be a little girl. Posted by Picasa

No comments: