4.03.2007

THE GIRLIE SHOW 2006


Krystle, Mare, Erin and Dawn, originally uploaded by Knitterista.

Yes, I'm just now getting around to posting photos of The Girlie Show from last year...I'm lame so what...I'm also pregnant and can do whatever I want to...so there. You can see more photos from the event on my Flickr.

It was a tremendous show and we are so proud of it. We had some totally amazing artists and crafts people this year...and from all over the country and Canada...way cool. We really enjoy producing the show and are going to be doing some fun things for the 2007 event. Right now, we are seeking applications for our new scholarship we are giving to a local college arts student. We will announce the winner in early May probably...then the show applications will start rolling in and will start the summer off for us. Whoo hoo! Go Girlie Show!!!!

No comments: