5.11.2005

Loves me some boleros

Love this little ditty that Lauren Bush is wearing...I just love those bolero coverups...and the sequins on this is darling. I want one.


I have been out sick the past couple of days...I think it's all mental and that I just don't want to go to work when I get like this...gotta do what I gotta do I guess.

I'm in on the Pinku secret partner swap thingy again...what fun. So, I need to get on the ball and get some pink hair thingys out in the mail.

I'm kinda dieting right now and with cutting out the snacks and eating salads and so forth, I am absolutely starving. This is totally for the birds, but I want to fit into some of my size 6 stuff and am lurking out of my size 8's...yikes...that cannot happen. What to do. At least I'm not having desserts, that helps a little.

No comments: