6.07.2006

See, I can knit

So, finally taking a few pics of some things I have knitted recently. This is a start anyway. This is me in the hot summer air wearing a scarf and wrist warmers...intended for fall. I wanted to use up some leftover yarn I had. I found this cute scarf pattern online and mixed another yarn in with it to add more color and texture...it's pretty cute...my first time to make I-cords. The wrist warmers were very easy, another online pattern (need to find those dang links for ya)...getting me ready to make the real ones I want to wear. They will serve their purpose though.

FREE PATTERN: HERE IS THE LINK TO THE SCARF!
AND, I FINALLY FOUND THE LINK TO THE WRIST WARMERS. TA DA!!!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hair is lookin' so good, lady. Give me the number of your stylist immediately!

Unknown said...

I'm in love with this scarf! You must find the pattern and share it with me.