3.14.2005

Another Baby Hat

This is way too cute...with the little ruffle on it...darling. I finished this in no lie, two evenings and very quickly. I had a little trouble with a couple of the stitch abbreviations that I had never heard of, but figured it out in the end. I'm sending to friends in Denver that just had a baby girl...so of course the pink was in order. Thank goodness I had some Debbie Bliss on hand I got on sale. I need to really be better at giving credit for the patterns I use. I just forget to keep track of it. I'll try to find what book it's from and post later. There were little booties too, but I have no idea how to do those or socks for that matter. Not really interested anymore in even learning. I thought the size 5 needles were going to kick my butt...they did at first, but got used to them. When I start my Adrienne Vittadini sweater I'm sure I will be using them again. That's a pretty tight pattern.

No comments: