3.01.2005

I AM

SO FREAKIN' TIRED! Luckily my boss just left and I could take a little nap if I wanted to. Might just have to do that. It has been such a long day and hence still more to come...trying to find a new location for The Girlie Show and doing some walk throughs this evening then a meeting. Stayed up late last night too...we went to a wine tasting dinner...a lot of fun...terrific new wine on our favorites list now...Victor Hugo Roberts (met him too)...it was all good especially the merlot...tasted like bing cherries and plums...yummie.

I am dying to knit something...I have to do two baby hats for gifts. Not really in the mood for that, but need to send them something. I really need to block my peachy poncho so I can seam and wear. It will be great for spring coming up.

No comments: