1.17.2007

A Very Baby Christmas


A Very Baby Christmas, originally uploaded by Knitterista.

My family had a late Christmas get together this January since we went to Santa Fe for the holidays. Instead of buying each other gifts, Mom wanted everyone to buy stuff for the baby. Since at the time we didn't know what we were having we had to get kind of non-gender items. We got some cool stuff though. And it was fun opening precious baby things.

My sister got us a cool book with John Deer tractors that actually is called "Welcome to the Merryweather Farm". They spelled it with a "i" instead of "y" so she went through and changed it throughout the book...too cute. And, there is a thang in my family about tractors because dad was raised on a farm and collects tractor junk now. He loves tractors.

I got the baby a Very Hungry Catepillar book and matching stuffed toy plus some Burt's Bees baby stuff. Mom got us a ton of cute things from bath toys to towels and receiving blankets and some little onesies and medical kit. One of her girlfriend's made a soft quilt that is way cute, plus gave us an ornament. Flynn is set already. I don't know what I'm going to do with all of these things. I really need to start organizing his room so we will have somewhere to put his toys, books and clothes. Lots to do. Lots to do.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do as much as you can now! I regret not doing more to Darcy's room. At this point, I'm waiting until we move to settle in there.