1.04.2007

Christmas Q&A

Okay, I was tagged to do this Q&A and just realized it, so this is a little late. I hope all had a fabulous holiday. We went to Santa Fe with the dogs to the in-laws. It was nice...got some good shopping and napping done. Enjoy the new year! Cheers!!!...

Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
Santa brings the presents already wrapped, but he doesn’t do the wrapping...the Mrs. Does.

Colored lights on tree/house or white?
I usually do the colored blinky lights on the tree, but I like houses that have blue lights.

What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
Probably broccoli and rice casserole with corn and sweet potato casserole all together.

Favorite Holiday memory as a child:
Going to my Granny’s house and sleeping on her big sectional couch in my Garfield sleeping bag so I can beat my cousins to the gifts first thing Christmas morning.

Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
We have always opened family gifts on the Eve and Santa gifts on Christmas morn. We still open stockings on Christmas morning too.

How do you decorate your Christmas Tree?
My mom always had a 4 ft tree on top of the table, so that’s what I have always bought. I have a green one, but this year finally found a silver one like Granny’s, so I put that one up this time.

Snow! Love it or Dread it?
I don’t care for anything related to being cold.

What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?
pumpkin pie and my sister’s sugar cookies

What is your favorite Christmas Song?
That one punker Christmas song that MTV used to play with the girl band…I can’t think of the name of the band.

Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum?
blah

Favorite Christmas Tradition growing up:
Getting a jillion presents to open.

Least Favorite Christmas Tradition Growing Up:
driving two hours to get to my grandparents….it took forever to get to my gift destination.

Breakfast or Presents First?
Presents but with a sugar cookie in hand (easy to travel with)

No comments: